Service to Man is Service to God - Baba
You are Born to Serve Society
Service is the life breath of the Sathya Sai Organization. Remember the truth that you are born to serve society.
Selfless Service is to see everyone as yourself and yourself in everyone.
Divine grace will flow in abundance only when the following principles are followed:
Types of Selfless Services
- Take care of one’s own body, for it belongs to God
- Serve one’s Parents
- One’s own family
- Serves the community and society at large
- Not to neglect service to needy members of the Center itself.
Embodiments of Love! Remember that the hands that serve are greater than the lips that pray. Dedicate yourselves to service to all. Real humanness consists in the spirit of service. Quantity does not matter; it is the quality of service that counts.1
Service activity in Mauritius includes, among others:-
- Helping Elderly
- Blood Donation
- Visiting Hospitals and old age homes
- Distribution of Food
- Flood, Earthquake and other disaster relief
- Singing in Nursing Homes
- Medical Camps
- Adoption of villages (Village Integration Programmes)
- Recycling projects (plastic and paper)